Cookies Management Policy
1. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a set of information contained in a file allowing the memorizing of navigation data. Those data are placed by the website’s server in the device’s hard drive used by the user, and reused for each connection.
2. What are cookies ?
Cookies has many functions and are distinguished in particular by their role. Depending on the type of cookie that is used, the collected data enable to analyze the navigations, the habits of consultation or consumption, in order to propose customized services or targeted advertising.
3. What type of cookies are used on the HIVENCY website ?
HIVENCY monitors cookies that does not require the consent of the user because they are strictly necessary to the provision of the specifically requested service to the user. For example :
- The "Shopping cart" and "Favourites" cookies;
- The "Session IDs" cookies, for the duration of a session;
- The "Authentication" cookies;
- The "Load balancing" cookies;
- The "audience measurement" and "User’s course" cookies (Google analytics).
4. Management of cookies
When the user connects to the website hivency.com, a banner appears on the website in order to inform him about the deposit of cookies which requires prior consent. By clicking on "I accept", the user gives its agreement to the deposit of cookies, by the HIVENCY company and its partners. The agreement is valid for a duration of 13 months starting from the first deposit of cookies on the user’s device. Once the delay has elapsed, the cookies will be automatically suppressed and the consent of the user will be sought again. It is possible to refuse at any time that cookies are placed in the user’s device by configuring the preferences of the web browser. It is also possible to delete at any time the cookies placed in the device of the user by using the cleaning functions of the web browser. If the user refuses the placement of the cookies, the ergonomic performance of the website will not be impinged. However, navigation difficulties may appear, some services will not be accessible and ergonomics of third websites could be affected.
5. Cookies settings
In order to set the cookies of the web browser, the user is invited to consult the "Help" rubric of the web browser. For your information, the user will find thereafter a summary of the cookies settings for the main web browsers. The liability cannot be held for problems in setting the browser of the user.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 1. Select the "Tool" bar and "Internet Option"
- 2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
- 3. Select the desired level with the cursor
- 4. Or choose the advanced setting options
- Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Choose the menu "Tools" and "Options"
- 2. Click on the "Private life" tab
- 3. Select ""Conservation rules" and then the desired level.
- Google Chrome
- 1. Click on the icon which permits the display of the settings menu
- 2. Click on "Options"
- 3. In "History", select "Use the personalized settings for the history"
- 4. Choose the desired level
- 1. Click on the "Safari" menu
- 2. Click on "Preferences"
- 3. On the tab "Security", select the desired level
For mobile phones and tablets, the user is invited to consult the notice of its device.