Cookies Management Policy
- What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a set of information contained in a file allowing the memorizing of navigation data. Those data are placed by the website’s server in the device’s hard drive used by the user, and reused for each connection.
- What are cookies ?
Cookies has many functions and are distinguished in particular by their role. Depending on the type of cookie that is used, the collected data enable to analyze the navigations, the habits of consultation or consumption, in order to propose customized services or targeted advertising.
- What type of cookies are used on the HIVENCY website ?
HIVENCY monitors cookies that does not require the consent of the user because they are strictly necessary to the provision of the specifically requested service to the user. For example :
The “Shopping cart” and “Favourites” cookies; The “Session IDs” cookies, for the duration of a session; The “Authentication” cookies; The “Load balancing” cookies;
The “audience measurement” and “User’s course” cookies (Google analytics).
- Management of cookies
- Cookies settings
In order to set the cookies of the web browser, the user is invited to consult the “Help” rubric of the web browser. For your information, the user will find thereafter a summary of the cookies settings for the main web browsers. The liability cannot be held for problems in setting the browser of the user.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select the “Tool” bar and “Internet Option”
Create PDF in your applications with the Pdfcrowd HTML to PDF API PDFCROWD
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab 3. Select the desired level with the cursor 4. Or choose the advanced setting options
- Choose the menu “Tools” and “Options” 2. Click on the “Private life” tab 3. Select “”Conservation rules” and then the desired level.
- Click on the icon which permits the display of the settings menu 2. Click on “Options” 3. In “History”, select “Use the personalized settings for the history” 4. Choose the desired level
Safari1. Click on the “Safari” menu
- Click on “Preferences” 3. On the tab “Security”, select the desired level
For mobile phones and tablets, the user is invited to consult the notice of its device.